Robert P. Alderman, DMD
Dr. Alderman completed his undergraduate training at Bellarmine College in Louisville, Kentucky. He earned his DMD degree from the University of Louisville. Following completion of his active duty commitment with the United States Army, he performed his surgical training at Indiana University where he earned his certificate in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
He served as a full-time Assistant Clinical Professor with the Indiana University Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Here, Dr. Alderman served as an attending staff at one of the largest and busiest trauma centers in the country, helped run a busy faculty practice and was a constant mentor to the oral surgery residents. He continues to operate with the residents at IU Health Methodist Hospital and Riverview Hospital.
Dr. Alderman and his wife Jennifer live in Carmel Indiana with their three young children, Casey, Connor, and Riley. They are active in their community and proud to make Carmel their home.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, Indiana Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Association,
- Member, Indiana Dental Association
- Member, Indianapolis District Dental Society
- Owner of Northeast Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery