Brent T. Garrison, DDS, MSD
Dr. Garrison grew up in Gary, Indiana and received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Purdue University. In 1981, he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the Indiana University School of Dentistry. Completing his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Indiana University Medical Center and Methodist Hospital, he was awarded the Master’s degree in Dentistry in 1985, focusing his research on cleft palate surgery.
Throughout his career, Dr. Garrison has been and continues to be active in the national, state and local dental and oral and maxillofacial surgery organizations. He has given numerous presentations on all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery and contributed several articles to the surgery literature.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Dentists
- Member and Past-President, Indiana Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ISOMS)
- Member, American Dental Association
- Life Member, Indiana Dental Association
- Member and Past-President, Indianapolis District Dental Society (IDDS)
- Past Chairman, Committee on Practice Management and Professional Allied Staff of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Past Chairman, Dental Anesthesia Assistants National Certification Examination Committee (DAANCE)
- 2008 Committee Chairperson of the Year (AAOMS)
- Past Member of the Advisory Board for OMSVision Practice Management Committee (AAOMS)
- Founder of Northeast Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery