NORTHEAST ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
Welcome to Northeast Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, the well-established practice of Brent T. Garrison, DDS, MSD, Robert P. Alderman, DMD, and Patrick S. Kelly, DDS. Our patients are the heart of our practice, and the honesty and integrity of our well-trained staff allow us to provide our patients with exceptional care. Our oral surgeons are certified Diplomates of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
At Northeast Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, our commitment to excellence is achieved in an environment of compassionate and dedicated service to our patients, our staff, and our referring general dentists, pediatric dentists, and orthodontists. We follow the American Dental Association and American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery recommendations in order to provide truly excellent services to our patients in the safest environment. As a premier implant and oral surgery practice in Indiana, we pride ourselves on maintaining the highest quality standards.
Our surgeons manage a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions, practicing a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with up to 6 additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training beyond their general dentistry degrees. Drs. Kelly, Alderman, and Garrison provide the following services to their patients:
- Removal of erupted and impacted teeth
- Dental implants to replace lost or missing teeth
- Reconstruction of the mouth, midface and upper/lower jaws, utilizing bone and/or tissue grafts
- Diagnosis and treatment of oral conditions, infections and pathology
- Preparation of the jaws for tooth replacement or dentures, utilizing dental implants and ridge augmentation
- Trauma surgery related to accidental injuries of the face and jaws
- 3D Cone Beam CT