Patrick S. Kelly, DDS
Dr. Patrick Kelly is a native of Carmel, Indiana. Dr. Kelly graduated with a BA in biology from IUPUI, where he was a member of the Men’s Division I swimming team. Dr. Kelly was awarded several academic and athletic honors, including recognition as a Top Ten Student Athlete.
Following graduation, Dr. Kelly worked as a researcher in oral health for Therametric Laboratories. Subsequently, he attended the Indiana University School of Dentistry where he participated in several student dental organizations, including travel to both Kenya and Peru on dental and oral surgery mission trips. He was awarded the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons’ Student Dental Award and the Glenn J. Pell Award for outstanding undergraduate proficiency in oral surgery.
Dr. Kelly completed his residency in oral maxillofacial surgery at Brookdale Hospital Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. During his residency, Dr. Kelly presented at the New York Academy of Medicine Resident Anesthesiology Research Meeting, Long Island Jewish Medical Center Clinical Pathology Conference, American College of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Resident Research Conference, and was Awarded First Place at the Greater Long Island Dental Meeting Resident Research Day.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Association
- Vice President, Indiana Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Delegate, Indiana Dental Association
- Fellow, International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Board Member, Indianapolis District Dental Society
- Dean’s Advisory Board for Indiana University Dental School
- Owner of Northeast Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery